Current vacancy for an Energy Policy Advisor – To find out more and apply please click here.
The ETI offers a benefits package when you join the team at our Loughborough or Birmingham offices
The ETI benefits package includes:
– Membership of ETI Defined Contribution pension scheme (maximum Company contribution 10%)
– Life Assurance scheme of 4 x base salary
– Childcare Vouchers
– Benefits allowance
– 28 days annual leave plus statutory bank and public holidays
– Discounted rates for use of the University Facilities
– Free Parking
– Discretionary bonus of up to 10% of base salary
If you would like an informal and confidential discussion about any of the roles advertised, please contact the named recruitment partner – details can be found against each particular job vacancy.